Dienstag, 8. Juni 2010

What I wear today...cold and damp at 6 am.




It's much warmer now and I wear a tee-jeans-sandal-combination. But early in the morning I had to put on a warm jacket and a woolen turtleneck pullover.
AND: (!!!) It was a perfect morning to debut my new Primark umbrella.

**********

Es ist jetzt viel wärmer und ich trage eine T-Jeans-Sandalen-Kombination. Aber heute früh musste ich ein warmes Jackett und einen Woll-Rollkragenpullover anziehen.
UND: (!!!) Es war ein perfekter Morgen für das Debüt meines neuen Primark-Regenschirmes.

Jacket: Miu Miu, vintage
Jeans: Galliano, vintage
Turtleneck: Esprit
Shoes: Bronx
Umbrella: Primark

1 Kommentar:

  1. your photography is beautiful and the primark umbrella is lovely. love primark!

    i follow your blog now; feel free to stop by my blog and follow in return.

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen